Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pineapple Melon Cocktail

IMG_0200Call it a cocktail or an appetizer, this easy to do shake was surprisingly tasty. I didn’t refer to any site for this; perhaps there exists a recipe already somewhere. But the story of this drink came unexpectedly.

I had at home melon for dessert and pineapple for a cake trial (that one coming up sooner). When I was cutting the fruits for storage I felt that it was quite too much and both of us don’t have a sweet tooth either. I will be doing injustice to myself if I had to consume both in a couple of days. So, while cutting the fruits, I quickly took few pieces of them to blend. Poured the cocktail in a glass and added a pinch of pepper powder. And this awful heavenly drink was born.

Try it out yourself and let me know your outcome. All you must keep in mind is to have a good equal proportion of both the fruits. Make sure that it is neither too “melony” nor too “pineapply”.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment